E. L. Doctorow famously said, ”Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.” For some of us, that’s enough… but others of us need a map! If you’re in the latter group, we have some ideas.
Whether you take just one class or follow the map all the way to the end of the road – StoryStudio will be your headlights!
- Creative Writing I (Summer)
- Intermediate Children’s Book Writing – NS
- Introduction to Fiction
- Rejuvenate Your Writing Life: A Mini Retreat for Writing Mamas
- Write on the Edge
- Short Stories: The Next Draft
- Summer Romance
- Summer Workshop
- 4 Weeks to a Fitter Story
- Accountability Club
- Help! I Don’t Have Time to Write
- Shut Up and Write: A Ragdale Retreat