We’re creating a communications revolution by teaching
the art & science of telling a good story.
Good writing matters regardless of the industry or type of work. The words we use for conducting business must be the “right” words, and in some cases, this can mean understanding the local lingo and industry standards.
StoryStudio instructors have a long history of communications in the business world and offer strong insights into several industries and business climates. Our growing curriculum is excellent for employees at every level. Some of our specialties include:
- Internal communications
- External/client communications
- Proposal writing
- Marketing communications
- Sales and customer service communications
- Fundraising and development
- Email communications
- Sales and promotional materials
- Making the transition to digital communications
- Content marketing techniques
- Submissions for professional journals
Whether you want to make your sales proposals more effective or improve employee communications, StoryStudio will craft a training program customized to the unique needs of your industry. These tailored learning modules provide a powerful mix of basic writing instruction, individual feedback, advanced editing and revision, and team building exercises.
Customized programs options include:
1. Prior assessment and review of company materials
2. Group training at StoryStudio’s facilities or onsite at your office
3. Optional writing coaching
4. All course materials
5. Lunch and networking (for full-day trainings held at StoryStudio)
6. Optional post-training follow up and coaching
Ongoing, Onsite Training Resource
StoryStudio can also act as your in-house training department offering ongoing, onsite training for companies who wish to provide more intensive and long-term education to employees and company leaders.