StoryStudio offers a variety of short- and long-term business writing and communications training programs for organizations that want employees and leaders to develop lasting, superior skills in business writing. We are unique in our use of of storytelling techniques to help writers be more clear, compelling and effective in their business communications.
Our workshops are very interactive, involve a high degree of individual instructor feedback, and are wonderful team building experiences. Our tailored learning modules provide a powerful mix of writing instruction, questions to ask before you start writing, tools and strategies, advanced editing and revision, and tips on navigating your communications culture.
Our corporate client list includes the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Mesirow Financial, MacArthur Foundation, SC Johnson, and the Museum of Science and Industry to name a few.
Contact us at 773.477.7710 to learn how StoryStudio can be a resource for your team.
- Onsite or at StoryStudio’s facilities
- Writing, communications culture, grammar and punctuation, relationship building
- Designed for your specific needs
- Pre- and Post-assessments
- Optional Individual and/or group follow up or coaching
- Classes include Business Writing Fundamentals, Business Writing Certificate
NEW HIRE TRAINING
- Full- or half-day session
- Customized to your needs
- Includes company communications culture orientation
- Optional individual follow-up
- Creative writing
- Improv and performance
- Creativity & the Agile Team
- Company style guide creation or updating
- Executive coaching
- Content marketing strategy
- Tiny Topics Webinars
OPEN ENROLLMENT CLASSES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Words for Work: The Basics of Clear & Compelling Communications
- Words for Work: Blogging for Business
- Words for Work: Story Marketing
- Making the Most of LinkedIn
- Business Writing Fundamentals
- Enhancing Your Relationship Building Skills