The New Year is here and we’re writing. Are you?
We can’t wait to see you in the studio!
Hot Classes for a Cold Winter
Come in from the cold and get your creativity firing with our Winter classes.
But hurry– these classes are starting soon and selling out fast!
- How Close is Too Close: The Nonfiction Narrator - starts Mon., 1/26
- Writing From the Senses - Mon., 1/26
- Writing Your Novel: The Next Chapter - starts Tues., 1/27
- Great Writers, Great Writing: Learning From the Pros - starts Mon., 2/9
- Monsters, Murders, & Martians: Genre Sampler - starts Tues., 2/24
- Writing the YA & Middle Grade Novel ONLINE - starts Sat., 2/28
- Prompt-a-Palooza - Sat., 2/28
Have to write at work? Check out these classes:
We focus on creative and business writing classes, and strive to create a welcoming space where writers at every level can improve and grow as artists and communicators; connect with other writers; find encouragement, instruction and feedback; and, well, write!
Wherever you are on your journey, you’ll find support here in workshops, classes, and conversation!