Winter is Melting Away…
The end of winter is in sight, which is great news for city streets. But for the last StoryStudio classes of Winter Quarter? It just means you have to register now before they melt away!
- Business Writing Fundamentals ONLINE – first session on Tuesday, March 11
- Creating the Past: Historical Fiction - Sat, March 8th
- KidLit in a Year – begins March 8, APPLY TODAY!
- Nonfiction Now: Unlocking Your Story – starts Tues, March 11th
- The Hero’s Journey – starts Wed, March 12th
But don’t worry, spring classes are just around the corner!
Can’t wait to see you at the studio.
StoryStudio Chicago is a growing community of writers building Chicagoland’s premier center for writing and writers. Our mission is simple: teach the art and craft of writing in a positive, open, and encouraging community where students can develop their unique voices.
We focus on creative and business writing classes, and strive to create a welcoming space where writers at every level can improve and grow as artists and communicators; connect with other writers; find encouragement, instruction and feedback; and, well, write!
Wherever you are on your journey, you’ll find support here in workshops, classes, and conversation!